Easy As Pie
Hi, my name is Karen Christensen. I live in Kaysville Utah with my husband of 34 years and cat, Sassy. We have two children and three grandchildren.
At five years of age I asked Santa for a Sewing Machine. Santa brought me a tiny little straight stitch Singer, (that didn’t work well). I started sewing on a real machine at the age of seven, with 4H projects. I continued taking sewing classes through Junior High and Senior High School, making mostly clothing items.
We moved into our first home during the early 1980’s, and I began sewing things to decorate our house. At about the same time the boutique and craft show movement was beginning, and friends encouraged me to start selling some of the things I had been making at boutiques. I joined a co-operative shop and began sewing and selling my crafts in the shop.
I have been designing and selling my own wall hangings, pillows, appliqué dish towels, table runners and aprons for the last 25 years. Early in 2008, Easy as Pie Pattern Company was born. I began making patterns from some of my best selling designs. I now have over 20 patterns and try to publish at least one new pattern per month. The concept behind my pattern designs are that they are quick and easy to make. Most designs can be made in an afternoon. They make great gifts or holiday decorations for your home. I hope you enjoy making my designs as much as I have enjoyed designing them.
Please visit my website for my complete pattern selection at: www.easyaspiepatterns.com
- All of My Friends are Flakes $8.00 Easy As Pie
- Grand Old Flag $8.00 Easy As Pie
- Halloween Trio $8.00 Easy As Pie
- Have a Holly Jolly Christmas $9.00 Easy As Pie
- July to December Towel Pattern $8.00 Easy As Pie
- Spring Fling $8.00 Easy As Pie
- There is a Reason $8.00 Easy As Pie
- There is a Season $8.00 Easy As Pie
- There is a Time $8.00 Easy As Pie
- Thomas Turkey $8.00 Easy As Pie
- To Everything... $8.00 Easy As Pie