Websites For Quilters Book
Websites For Quilters 2nd Edition is an informative how-to guide to website success for professional longarm quilters, quilt stores, pattern designers, and manufacturers in the quilting industry. With over 200 tips, this book will help a beginner and professional plan and execute a successful online business strategy.
In this book learn:
* Website design principles that attract visitors
* How to prepare great content, photos, and text
* E-commerce success
* Facebook and Social Networks
* How to use blogs effectively
* How to advertise and promote your website
* Tips to increasing online sales
* How to write effective newsletters
* ...and much more
Written by a web design expert with over four years in the quilting industry, this book includes case studies from successful online quilting businesses and dozens of links to key websites that you must know to succeed with your website.
By Dan Purcell. 174 pages. Available in print as well as in E-book (PDF) format. Ships via USPS worldwide.